Subject: Kind reminder for your nominations for the upcoming EU Health Task Force events in October and November 2024
From: "EUHTF" <[email-masked]>
To: "Benka Bernhard" <[email-masked]>, "Sarah Gradl" <[email-masked]>, "Gauthier Willemse" <[email-masked]>, "vigilance.sanitaire" <[email-masked]>, "gkamenov" <[email-masked]>, "akunchev" <[email-masked]>, "vesna.visekruna" <[email-masked]>, "zvjezdana.lovric" <[email-masked]>, "Despo Constantinou" <[email-masked]>, "coconstantinou" <[email-masked]>, "Christopher Haralambous" <[email-masked]>, "Valentinos Silvestros" <[email-masked]>,Dlh
Cc: "NC_CCB_Austria" <[email-masked]>, "sigrid.kiermayr" <[email-masked]>, "koen.blot" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Zhivka Getsova" <[email-masked]>, "Iva Christova" <[email-masked]>, "kcapak" <[email-masked]>, "bernard.kaic" <[email-masked]>, "Elisavet Constantinou" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,Hana Orlíková <[email-masked]>,Kamilla Grønborg Laut <[email-masked]>, "Stine Ulendorf Jacobsen" <[email-masked]>,Kärt Sõber <[email-masked]>, "TA Info" <[email-masked]>, "Hanna Sepp" <
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2024 12:44:39 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

ECDC NORMAL

Dear Colleagues,

We would kindly like to send you a reminder for sending us your nominations 
to the EUHTF Training on simulation exercises – 14-16 October and the EUHTF 
Stakeholder meeting – 19 November that both will take place in Stockholm

Those of you that we have already received nominations from, we thank you 
and please disregard this reminder.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any clarification.

We look forward to hearing from you and meeting you and your colleagues at 
our future events.

Kind regards,

ECDC Coordination Team

From: EUHTF
Sent: 04 July 2024 13:40
Subject: FYA - Upcoming EU Health Task Force events

Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to announce the two next EUHTF events for your action and 
participation.

EUHTF Training on simulation exercises – 14 to 16 October 2024

The EUHTF is hosting a training on designing and conducting simulation 
exercises. The training will be held face-to-face in Stockholm, from Monday 
14 October (starting at noon), to Wednesday 16 October 2024 (ending at 
noon).

*	Who would we like to see at this training? We will train 30 public health 
experts, who are willing to be part of the EUHTF pool of experts.
*	What are we expecting from you, our NFPs? We would like you to nominate 
one person from your country who is willing to learn how to design and 
conduct simulation exercises and apply such a knowledge to support EUHTF 
assignments.

An official invitation will be sent to the nominated expert at the end of 
July 2024.

We would be grateful to receive the name of the expert you want us to invite 
by 19 July 2024.

The EUHTF Stakeholder meeting – 19 November 2024

The EUHTF will run a Stakeholder meeting this year, back-to-back with 
ESCAIDE 2024, in Stockholm. The meeting will be held face-to-face on Tuesday 
19 November 2024, during the whole day.

We would like to invite two experts from your country to attend this 
meeting. As per recommendation of the National Coordinators in May 2022, 
this kind of meetings should be attended by one NFP for Preparedness and 
Response and by experts selected by you amongst colleagues in your country 
who:

*	have experience in emergency preparedness and crisis response operations 
at the national and international level;
*	are willing to be part of the EUHTF External Expert pool or interested in 
requesting support from the EUHTF.

An official invitation will be sent to the two nominated experts during the 
second half of August 2024.

We would be grateful to receive the names of the nominated experts by 19 
August 2024.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any clarification.

We look forward to hearing from you and meeting you and your colleagues at 
our future events.

Kind regards,

ECDC Coordination Team

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/about-ecdc/what-we-do/partners-and-networks/support-and-services-eueea-countries/health-task-force>

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.